Provide spiritual, emotional support to a needy minister for six months of their transition. You will become a member of a team of 5-10 people that will be assigned to a wounded shepherd by the Pastoral Advocacy Network.
- Commit to support an assigned minister for three months of their transition.
- Commit to pray earnestly for their lives and situation.
- Commit to emailing notes of encouragement and advice.
- Commit to doing random acts of kindness and thoughtfulness on their behalf.
- Be a deeply devoted follower of Jesus Christ who has a heart for hurting ministers.
- Display the gifts of hospitality, giving and encouragement.
- Have no history of wounding a minister or have repented and made reconciliation with that pastor.
- Have an internet connection.
- Be able to communicate by written email.Be approved by the Pastoral Advocacy Network